Sunday, January 20, 2008



This is Bennett! 10 months old, 25 pounds. He was born with Tranversal of the Great Artery and had open heart surgery at 5 days old. Now he's happy and huge. His big bright blue eyes paired with a smile that melts your heart make him hard to resist. He is the first child of my little sister Liz. They timed their visit to coincide with our stay but left two days before us, and, like I'll repeat again in the next blog, we miss them so much. You'll be meeting all of the family at some point. Lucky you!

1 comment:

Heather O. said...

Kelli!!!! Tami tipped me off to your blog, and I have to say, I'm a little peeved that YOU didn't tell me first. After all, you know that I am officially addicted, and like to be called "Blog Queen" whenever possible.

We MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! But you will be happy to know that the Saturday morning runs continue, even as we shed tears for the loss of our fearless leader. In all honesty, though, we have to tell you that they continue at 8am instead of 6 or 7, and they continue much slower than before.

Keep posting, becasue I'm going to tell everybody that you are blogging! Can't wait for the next post!