Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bad Weather

I just wanted to complain a little bit.  I am sure you'll all feel quite sorry for me. 

It's raining.  It's been raining all day.  The wind is blowing.  In fact, it almost, practically qualifies as bad weather.  And it's not the first we've experienced.  There's been at least a handful of days that have been a bit gloomy.  Not Australia like at all if you ask me.

If anyone could give me a little advice on how to  handle it, you know, make it through the nasty weather blues, I would really appreciate it.  

We may not even be able to swim this afternoon.  If that ole sun doesn't come out we may be forced to stay inside for the entire day!

I knew you would all appreciate my suffering!  He, ha, hoo, eeee!!!

Seriously, though, it's really bad.  (chuckle, chuckle) 

6 comments:

Niki said...

If it weren't eighty degrees in Irvine today, I might have been a little unappreciative of your post. By the way, your sailing expedition sounds...well.. TOTALLY INCREDIBLE!! Next time can I go? Take care!!

Heather O. said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, cry me a river. My heart is bleeding. Maybe you can tell your troubles to the STING RAYS you just happened to spot on your jaunt on the sail boat.

Seriously, are you guys ever coming back? 'Cause if I hear one more amazing adventure, we just might have to hop a flight and join y'all.

Missing you-

Trixie said...

You deserve a crappy day after all the sun and fun you have been enjoying:) Come to Pittsburgh, then you won't be complaining about ONE crappy day of rain!

Ash said...

Let's see its raining there yet probably a great temperature.. It was 70 here today and yet supposed to snow tomorrow.. So yeah, not quite so sympathetic..

Amy G. said...

Bust out the games? Have your kids put on skits? I really wouldn't know as we don't get rain in Arizona :(

Leah Miller said...

stop complaining, put on your running shoes and go for a run in the rain!! hee hee...that sounds like something you would say!