Saturday, April 4, 2009

Barely Bloggin

I have just spent far too much of my sacred sleeping hours browsing blogs.  Am I the only one that gets sucked into checking out catchy titles of unknown bloggers?  Before I know it I am bonding with strangers.  It's actually very fun but stressful.  I thing it's the rational little voice persistently urging me to, um, doy, GO TO BED!!  You don't now these people.  You never will.  They don't care and neither should you.  Go be productive.

So to all of you that I already know and love, thank you for your posts.  I will continue to indulge in delightful moments of reading all about anything you have to say or looking at any picture you choose to upload.  As for the rest, sorry dudes, I got a life to live  you know.  I'll miss you but sometimes we just have to say good bye.  It's for the best.  You'll see.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so wise! It is best to just let it go. Just walk away! Isn't it funny! I do the exact same thing. It is usually when I have something else to do that I don't really want to do... Hmmmm

Nicole said...

HEE hee! Yeah...I'm NEVER guilty of blog hopping. ;o) It's nice to see you on here. How's down under treating you? What are your latest adventures?

Amy G. said...

It's a sad day when when we have to say farewell to perfect strangers. Happens to the best of us :) I'm just glad you're still writing...you crack me up!